Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHEW! I'm back in the USA!

Greetings! Granted, I've been back since the middle of the night Sunday, but this is my first day back to work. I'm tired.....whine, whine, whine.

I can't tell you how good it is to be back! I've never been unable to talk to Jeff or the kids most everyday and I didn't get to talk to them for 10 days. When I heard Cade's voice in Chicago, I almost started crying. Monday afternoon I slept once I got home. It was great. Jeff brought the kids home and they seemed pretty excited. Jenna's smile was so cute. She'd pat me like, "wow, it's mommy." Cade was extra clingy that evening and I loved it. And of course, it was great to be back in the arms of my husband! We went to eat mexican food-Moldovans don't eat spicy food! It was wonderful until the stomach ache began! haha!

I can't wait for another opportunity to travel for sweetsleep again. Maybe next year when they go to Africa-that would be rocking awesome! I think they're headed there for the first time this summer.

No pictures right now. Dan has all of mine on his computer and I don't have my camera anyway. Great news-Haven Innocent made it to the pastor's home in the Congo and they will be his foster family until it's time to head this way to his forever home. Our prayers were answered although it was a little later. All in God's time! Yea Carrie and Brian!!

I'm still adjusting to the time change. Not bad though, just tired. Then again, I'm always tired. Cade starts soccer soon, either this weekend or the next. Jenna is talking up a storm! It's hard to understand her but she talks all of the time. I painted her toes yesterday. Pink. She loves, loves, loves them. She's always playing with mine and is mesmerized by the color so now she has pink toes.

That's it for now!

No comments: