Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jenna's Home

Jenna's home and doing very well. Smiling, laughing and running around. I will be off work for another week probably because she has a wide open gash in her stomach that seems to be healing very nicely. But I can't send her to daycare with that and not even sure the doctor would release her anyway. Thanks for all of your prayers and phonecalls and visits, etc!

Carrie, love the photos of the kiddos! I haven't been able to post on your blog in awhile since Jenna got sick but I'm so happy everyone made it home safe and maybe all of the sickness has passed.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So so happy to hear Jenna is better. It is a scary thing to happen when they are so little. I tried to call you a few days ago, but I think I have your work number. Email a good number to catch you so I can give you a ring. I want to tell you everything we've learned about Congo!