Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Praying for Haiti

Postponing updates in an effort to add more prayer for the people of Haiti.  I do not understand nor can I comprehend, but my heart is in anguish for Haiti.  It is too much for me to watch the news on updates but I feel I must because I'm so comfortable in my house with my clean water and food and they are living this nightmare.  It is their reality and we need to be aware.  They have lost so much when they had so little.  We are so blessed to have so much.  Everyone can do something, small or large, it doesn't matter but we must do something to help.  We are blessed so we can be a blessing to others.  These are not just words.  Please continue to pray for these people.  Give from your wallet, sacrificially, to help these precious people who cannot help themselves right now.  They need us desperately, please don't turn your back on them.

Red Cross, Mercy Corps and many others are legitimate agencies.  Check with local Churches to see if they are participating in the relief effort.

I have a blogging friend, Megan, who has put together a fantastic raffle to help the Haitian people as well as the DR Congo orphans.  Visit her site, The Terry's, for a fun way to help if you'd like.  Also, Megan will be bringing her beautiful son, Miles, home very shortly from DR Congo and I am so happy for her!

Please pray about your contribution, God WILL answer.








No comments: