Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Report Card Day


Christmas Mice


Jenna after a few mini-oreos


One tired little boy headed home


Cade got his report card yesterday and yea he made all A's and B's and got excellent in his behavior. His teacher wrote a sweet note in there for me-I may need to bake her something because it was really nice to read those sweet comments. The weekend starts tonight and for us having no real plans we sure are busy! One of the coaches at Cade's practice last night asked if he would also like to play on another team for 6 weeks and the games are always at 3 or 4-he wants to do it so we agreed so that means 2 basketball games tomorrow-whew. Jenna acts like she's ready to potty train-she's been telling us when she's wet her diaper or has poopie in and wants it changed immediately! She can sit on the potty. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be out of diapers-it's just so easy for me! I know, it's not really about me, but really, going to all the public restrooms is really not on my priority list.



No comments: