Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cade's home and the Los Nino's Reunion

We went to Kingwood this weekend to the LNI reunion and also finally got to see my little man again!! We met Carrie, Brian, Grace and Haven at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch-yum!! I finally got to meet Mr. Haven and he is adorable! I can't believe it but somehow I missed taking pictures of him. Not sure how that happened.

Anyway, we had a great visit. We went to a play area inside The Woodlands mall and let the girls and Haven play. They were so cute when they started running around together. Laughing and giggling. Jeff and Brian took Cade to a bungy jumping thing and I wish I had been able to see him do that, but maybe next time. Then we rode a carousal and I can't believe it but Jenna rode one the horses that moved up and down. And she liked it!! We met up with the LNI reunion and had lots of food and great conversations catching up. I got to talk with the Ford family for awhile and that was wonderful-they adopted a little boy who is one year older than Cade then went back and adopted a sibling group (boy & girl) who were about 5 years older than Chandler. They are about 14 & 15 now and Chandler is 10. (they're all from Ukraine). We also got to visit with Sydney (the other in our group from China) and her family and you'll see the pictures of the 3 girls below. I can't believe how much they're growing up!! I think we're going to go see Jim race his car in September so hopefully we can visit with them again.

That's it for now. Enjoy the pictures. Also, I can almost guarantee you will want to tune in at the end of the week or beginning of next week for updated news about our adoption. See ya then!




L-R: Grace, Jenna, Sydney


l-r: Grace, Jenna, Sydney




3 comments:

cami said...

beautiful pictures - sounds like a great trip! Can't wait for your upcoming news!!!

Stori said...

Very cute pictures...looks like a lot of fun! I can not wait to hear your news!!!!

Carrie said...

Got your text! I am dying to hear from you, hopefully THIS week!!!