Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Playing catch up

Yes, this blog is still alive! I have lost temporarily misplaced, my camera cord. So for now because I'm so organized unorganized there will be no pictures. Christmas came and went and it was wonderful to have all my babies with me. Jenna is really getting into the Christmas materialism present opening thing and Santa - very cute to watch her. Cloee, decided she was bored and slept through most of it. And Cade knew the TRUTH this year but that didn't hinder his excitement one iota. It was a great Christmas!

Our gameroom is officially complete and we love it! Maybe one day I'll be able to post pictures. Cades tv and gaming systems were moved in here, the computer desk, the treadmill (it's not a clothes hanger anymore!), hand-me down couch from a friend, and an assortment of toys. We are good to go. Can't wait to post pictues of my pantry. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE my pantry. All of my baking stuff is organized and I can actually see what I have.

Cade went back to school today and I also sent Jenna to daycare-I really need to clean my house and sometimes, well, it's just easier when you're almost alone to get alot done. I go back to work one week from today. I'm kinda sad, oops, I mean excited about it. (for my coworkers who actually read my blog). That's it for now. Hopefully I will find my camera cord soon.

3 comments:

cami said...

Hi there! So glad to see an update. I know you are super busy and it's just great to hear how everyone is doing. The new game room sounds awesome, how fun!

Have a fabulous week!

Carrie said...

Well, its about time. Missing cord sounds like something Grace, I mean, I would do! Probably just put somewhere crazy in the big renovation. Can't wait to see more pics

Kevin, Debbi and Sarah said...

Great to read your post! So glad everyone had a good Christmas and that it seems you're ready for 2010! Enjoy!