Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I made a dish tonight that I just had to post about! We loved this recipe....the kids did not. But it was DELISH and fast and easy!

Guacamole Chicken:

1 lb. chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
8-oz. pkg. guacamole
1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
3/4 cup salsa
diced green onions or chives

1. Brown chicken pieces in large skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix in guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Heat until warm.
3. Garnish with onions or chives
4. Serve over rice.


Easy dish. My variations: I used light sour cream, only used 1/2 cup salsa, and did not use any onions or chives.

I think this meal would be perfect with a crusty bread and a salad, we had neither! This recipe makes 4 servings. If you have more than 2 adults I would most definitely double it!

No comments: