Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

cowgirl goulash

I made up the name but the recipe came off of the internet. It's amazing....it's cheap.....it's quick. I was supposed to make something in the crockpot but didn't get it in the pot in time so.....last night I hit the internet to see what I could find. This is so stinkin' easy and everyone ate it up! I made the name for Jenna so she would eat it.

Cowgirl goulash:
~ 1 lb. ground meat (turkey, deer, cow, whatever)
~ 1 can cream of mushroom soup
~ 1 can condensed vegetable soup

That's it....yep, it's the truth.

Brown the meat (get the grease out if you have any) then add the other 2 ingredients and cook until hot. Serve with rice or pasta (we used brown rice). Add a salad, vegetable, roll and there you have it....one of the easiest recipes I have ever cooked!

Happy eating!

No comments: