Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Play Time

My friend, Jennifer, and I started a version of our own "Mom's Day Out". She came up with this wonderful idea and I have LOVED it. We do it once a month for each other for about 3 hours (9-12 usually). We both homeschool and it's really great to sometimes take care of things without the kids or rather just easier! I had all of the kids last Friday.

We did a Mother's Day craft but apparently I haven't downloaded that yet. Oh well, maybe next time!






1 comment:

Liz said...

About 8 or 9 years ago, a girlfriend who went to church w/ us at the time suggested his very thing to me. For over a year, we traded out babysitting about every 2 weeks. We gave each other about 4 hours to do whatever we wanted....whether that meant a shower, a haircut, grocery shopping alone, a nap...whatever! It was heavenly for me b/c I couldn't have ever afforded "real" Mother's Day Out. I know you & Jennifer will treasure this time!