Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I still plan menus, but have not kept up with it on my blog. If you don't menu plan, you should definitely give it a try! It saves you money in the grocery store and helps me to be much more efficient with my time. Even if I switch my days around, I still have a plan. My weakness was breakfast though. So I'm really trying to focus on that right now. So here goes:

~MONDAY:
Breakfast: Muffins and smoothies (muffins made on Sunday)
Lunch: Cheese and crackers with bananas
Dinner: Crockpot chicken thighs, scalloped potatoes, veggies

~TUESDAY:
Breakfast: Pancakes, bacon, oranges
Lunch: PB&J sandwiches, carrot sticks
Dinner: 5-Ingredient Pasta Toss (Meatless)w/salad

~WEDNESDAY:
Breakfast: Baked oatmeal
Lunch: Cheese Quesadillas with fruit
Dinner: Spaghetti with salad

~THURSDAY:
Breakfast: Eggs and toast, fruit
Lunch: Tuna Pasta salad, fruit
Dinner: Crock Pot Beef tips with Rice, veggies

~FRIDAY:
Breakfast: muffins and smoothies
Lunch: meat, cheese, crackers (think lunchables), fruit
Dinner: Pizza!

~SATURDAY:
Breakfast: Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon
Lunch: sandwiches and chips, fruit
Dinner: left-overs

~SUNDAY:
Breakfast: Cereal or left-over muffins
Lunch: Tuna salad or chicken salad sanwiches
Dinner: Yikes, good question-forgot to plan, have to get back to you on that one!

So that's it. Must go get ready for school! I think I'll link this to OrgJunkie's website so you can check out what others are cooking up for the week.

Blessings!

No comments: