Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

52-Week Organization Challenge - The Beast

It was time.....to tackle the beast and pray that I would win. I dreaded this task, I put it off....hoping the cleaning fairy would take care of it for me. But alas, she did not show up. Every time I opened the door, it reached for me but I tap-danced around and got out quick. But the beast kept growing, until it ensnared my feet every time I stepped into it and I couldn't avoid it any longer. It was time.....



Yep, this is our master closet. It took on a life of it's own!
And now, I have tamed the beast. It is under my authority again and I love it. I stand in it and twirl around. I breathe deeply and sigh with utter calmness and peace knowing nothing is going to latch on to my feet and pull me in....foreverrrrrrrr.

Don't forget to head over to OrgJunkie's 52-Week Organization Challenge and check out her blog and see what others are organizing!


3 comments:

Liz said...

Good job girl!!! I need to clean my own closet!!

Wendy said...

Great job! My beast is still my office. I get it organized and then it get's trashed again. Friday! I plan on tackling it Friday!

Wonder Woman I'm Not said...

Great job! It's nice to see someone else's messes:) I tackled my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago. As I finish up my latest project (organizing the laundry/storage room) I've decided to go back to my closet and do some further organization. I just with my closet was as big as yours!!