Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tidbits and such

Wow, it's been over a month since my last post! I didn't realize that until today. I don't have any pictures downloaded yet so this is just a catch-up post for now.

My life:

~The first week of July I went to Church camp in Alabama, with Cade. I thought it was crazy hot. Little did I know what was ahead for us in Texas!!

~Cade had soccer camp the week after Church camp so I was driving him around everyday.

~The next week my Uncle died from a heart attack. We made a very quick trip to Kentwood, Louisiana and my kids got to meet some family they've never met before.

~Came home on Wednesday and re-packed for a trip to San Antonio for our annual China adoption reunion (Jeff had to stay and work). That week was an extreme adventure, traveling without Jeff. Hopefully I don't have to do that anytime soon again.

~This week I've been cleaning like crazy, getting ready for school. We start next week. I have cleaning projects to be posted!!

~I'm painting this weekend!! Our living room, dining area, hallway, and front entry need a facelift.

That's it for now. Busy, Busy, Busy. Surely things will slow down when school starts?

No comments: