Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weighing In

For this week:

~ 1 lb. lost

~ 7.5 lbs total

I'm choosing to look at the positive this week. I lost, I did not gain. I am in a new set of numbers now-This is huge for me. I have not seen this set of numbers in over a year. I haven't lost 7-1/2 lbs in forever! 2-1/2 lbs and I will hit the 10 lb marker. I need to set up a prize for myself. Ideas? I'll have to think about it.

What I'm most excited about is the fact that for the last 3 weeks I have exercised 4 days per week! This is huge for me! I am up to 20 minutes of running and yesterday I got a full hour in of running/walking. I know the weight will come off if I keep up the exercise and monitor my food intake. It's just going to be slow, slower than I thought. :)

And lest I ever go into fantasy world about my size, my darling Jenna, again, set me straight the other day. "Mom, you're not healthy." I asked her why she thought that (stupid me, again!) and she said, "because you're big." I had to laugh. Thanks, sweetie, really, thanks! I told her I was working on getting healthy and she said, "okay." My girl-she keeps it real for me. And then my precious son, Cade, tried to defend me by telling her she was being rude-such a good son! :)

so, my goal for this week is to get in 4 days of exercise again. We have a very, very busy weekend and that's why I say 4 days. Also, one more fruit/vegetable per day. My water intake is good and I usually drink 8-10 glasses a day. I keep my 32 oz. cup filled and just drink every time I walk by it. I crave water after a few minutes. I quit diet cokes and diet root beer. I do allow myself one sometimes now, but I used to drink 3-5 every day.

That's it for now. Oh, I think I'll take a picture when I hit the 10 lb. mark.

Blessings,
Lauree

No comments: