Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

weighing in

Another week down. I went to the doctor today to have my thyroid checked. I was past due and I'm pretty sure my medicine will have to be adjusted.

I lost 1 lb.

Just trying to focus on getting healthy and not get down about the number on the scale. This is hard because for so many years, the number on the scale dictated the way I felt that day.

~I'm still drinking at least 8 cups of water a day

~I am choosing healthier foods, including vegetables and fruits

~My undies are a wee bit too big-haha.

~I ran for 30 minutes continuously yesterday-finished my couch to 5k program on my phone.

My goals for this week:

1. 4 days of exercise with 30 minutes of continuous running.

2. Plan a clean and fresh menu for my family with lots of veggies and then fresh fruits for snacks and desserts.

3. Make some zucchini chips with the new dehydrator I got for Mother's day and also homemade fruit roll ups.

4. To change my thinking when the negative thoughts intrude. It's hard but it can be done.

So that's it. Patiently waiting on lab results but not using that as an excuse to eat. When I reach 15 lbs I will post another picture to see if there is any more difference.

Here's to clean and healthy eating!

1 comment:

Countdown to Congo said...

Keep up the good fight lauree!!!!