Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weighing In

Oops! I forgot to weigh myself yesterday! Last night I was talking to Jeff and that's when I realized it was Tuesday. My days are off! I thought it was Monday for some reason!

I'm not sure where I was but I am finally back down to where I was before I gained some of the weight back.

~ 12 lbs lost

It has been a struggle and with Jeff's new work schedule I haven't been able to run. Running is my true passion and I can't seem to get motivated to pop in a dvd and workout. But I simply am going to have to do that if I want to continue to lose weight. I'll just look forward to running when he is off of work for now. If I can find a double jogging stroller (used) I may invest in that. That way I could take the kids and Jenna can ride her bike-we'll see.

My goals this week:

~work out to a dvd one time

~run 3 days (my weeks are Sunday to Saturday-that's why I've dictated this schedule)

~Make two meat-free dinners for my family

~No carbs after 3pm other than veggies and fruit-I will have Friday night pizza night though. :) But it will be veggie lover's pizza.

~My water intake is good, but I still like to throw it in the goals because it is one of the most important things you can do for your body!

Okay, I think that's my weekly wrap-up!

No comments: