Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weighing In

I did it again! I did weigh in though, just didn't blog. So I think I've hit my first small plateau - boo!

~0 lbs lost (none gained either!!)

~12 lbs lost total

I ran 4 x this past week!

I typically excercise (walk/jog) 4 miles.

I jogged 2.5 miles without stopping.

two days later, I ran 2.5 miles again, shaving off nearly 2-1/2 minutes off my time!!!! I must have felt better this day. haha

I officially dropped a size AND bought a pair of shorts in my new size.

This week:

~work out with the DVD's

~ No more snacking after 7:30 ( got that from another friend on the same journey with me)

~Focus on the way I feel, not the scale number (big challenge)

While the scale didn't move, I still feel good. I mean, who wouldn't when they drop a size, right?? I'll cling to that this week and keep on movin'!!

No comments: