Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Josh gets married

My brother, Josh, finally got married this past weekend. Jeff was a groomsman and Cade was the ringbearer. It was more of a cowboy wedding-not fancy. Cade wore cowboy boots, black pants with a white shirt and he looked awesome! I know I'm prejudiced, but really, he did!! I was asked to do their wedding cake and you'll see that below. Tiffany liked the more simple designs so she picked out some scroll work that she liked and her colors had royal blue so she wanted that incorporated in the cake. It was so great to see my family that was able to make it! I haven't seen them in several years and they had never met Jenna.

I included a picture of the Baylor girls and our translators from Moldova, I miss them. I miss Moldova and the kids are really on my mind today. I pray they are having a good day/night. I miss Andrei, I pray for him every night.....





The Baylor girls and 2 of our translators-I miss you guys!
My Uncle Brad, Mom, Aunt Marty

Josh's wedding cake


Josh, Tiffany, Mom



No comments: